During our cohort sessions, teens will be participating in rigorous activities that offers interactive sessions on learning how to discover their purpose, team building and leadership skills, customer service, and mental health.
See our Cohort Curriculum HERE!
Upon completion of your chosen cohort, you will be automatically enrolled in our 5 day camp! If you attend a SPRING COHORT, you will be assigned to the SUMMER CAMP.
DIDN'T ATTEND COHORT? CAMP ENROLLMENT OPENS MAY 1-31, 2021
The summer camp is where our teens get down and dirty! They hold 50 teens each camp and offers look and learn sessions, hands on classes, business workshops, and competitions that help them strengthen their skills in hair, makeup, lashes, product development and more! Each session is facilitated by industry leaders who are not only innovators, but also masters in their craft.
All classes created are 3-4 hours each and we offer a class in every aspect of the beauty industry ( not just hair).
Check out the classes you will be able to choose from:
* You MUST register separately for your camp classes. Registration will not be complete until you fill out the form attached to your confirmation email with the subject, " Your Downloads Are Ready". Please be sure to check your junk/spam in the event it does not immediately come to your inbox.
Camp is in person and the location will be provided via email 1-2 weeks prior to camp beginning.
- Beginner Braiding
- Advanced Braiding
- Silk Press
- Intro to Hair Color
- Hand Sewn Wig Making
- Machine Sewn Wig Making
- Micro Link Installation
- Lash Extensions
- Makeup (w/ skincare)
July 15th: ( All Attendees Attend Each Session this day)
- Marketing & Branding
- Business Finances
- Social Media Content Creation
- DIY Branding (apparel, product label, etc.)
- Product Development
July 16th: Senior Class Day (Incoming-2022 & Graduating Seniors- 2021 ONLY)
- All seniors will participate in this day to prep for and execute our competition that will provide up to 4 winners full scholarships to our partner beauty, natural hair, nails, and aesthetic schools.
- MUST attend & fully participate ALL 5 days to qualify for scholarship.
- Competition details are not given out until Day 5, but we incorporate EVERYTHING they learn Day 4 to be used for competition.
* Some classes will include supplies and some will not. You will be notified VIA EMAIL of which classes will require additional supplies along with the supply list as soon as it becomes available.
NOTE: Your payment is non refundable and non transferable. Should you miss ANY scheduled dates or are simply unable to make it, your fee can not be transferred to a new session or pro rated for any missed dates.